// content strategy/IA, UX design, writing, guidelines
Patxi’s, a San Francisco pizza chain, was looking for help in making their customer experience more memorable and consistent. Their main goal was to design a future-ready website and mobile-friendly online ordering system to prepare for their expansion into the Denver area.
My team worked to translate the warmth of their in-person dining experience into a responsive website designed to handle content (locations, menus, and directions) for their multiple locations and soon to be rolled-out and online ordering system.
- Work with design team to establish UX concepts and design principles
- Create messaging and voice and tone guidelines
- Design content strategy and IA
- Write web content and plan on-page SEO
- Plan search metadata and strategy to preserve existing search rankings during the switch to the new site